Thursday 27 October 2011

Safe and sound.

Herro! Just thought I would let you guys know we are safe and sound...and dry. Great news right? I know. I know. But for real, we are far from the floods now. It wasn't necessarily smooth sailing though, more like 20 hours of incenssant Thai music. I wont lie to you guys, Thai music is not great...at all. It is the opposite of great actually. But thank goodness I get car sick because I had an excuse to pop a gravol and pass out for about 10 hours of the ride.

The floods have been pretty bad here though. We were quite lucky to even get a bus out of Bangkok, especially since there was only one station that wasn't under water so it was pretty packed. The entire station was stuffed, it felt like being in a documentary or a news clip with people lining the walls, using luggage as pillows, playing cards, staring at us...anything to pass the time. Anyways the bus to Phuket ended up being full so we jumped on a bus to Krabi then from there caught another bus and made the final 3 hour trek to Phuket. The beach made the whole trip worth it though.

We had another unreal day today, I LOVE Phuket, but we have another day here so I will blog about it all in one go. For now I thought I would share with you guys the music Mick and I have been jamming to over here. You might find something you like...so enjoy!!

























You didn't get any pictures this time but you got some cool videos so that's fair right? There will be tons of photos tomorrow so please no hate mail.

THANKS I LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment